Thrive into work is a free voluntary service which aims to support our participants find meaningful and competitive employment, underpinned by a place, train and maintain approach to employability for people in Enfield. By joining Thrive into Work we’ll match you with a dedicated Employment Specialist who can give you:
- One-to-one support to suit your needs and employment goals.
- Support and collaboration with your health care team to help you manage any difficulties.
- Help talking to your employer about your needs at work.
- Regular and ongoing in-person, phone or virtual support.
- Up to four months of in-work support to help you sustain work.
Thrive Into Work FAQ
Am I eligible for this service?To join the programme, you must:
*Be an Enfield resident
*Be over 18 years old.
*Registered with a local GP Surgery.
*Have a defined or self defined health condition.
*Have an entitlement to public funds.
You can opt out of the service at any time, if you don’t feel it’s right for you.
How do I access the service?
For more information why not consult our Welcome Brochure
If you want to find out more you can fill in our online referral form here