Thank you for visiting Working Well Trust website. Please make sure you have read and understand these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using our websites, using social media channels we operate, donating to us or undertaking other activities.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please email [email protected]
This website is owned by the Working Well Trust, charity number 1011120. Access to and use of the Working Well Trust’s website is provided by Working Well Trust (WWT) subject to the following Terms and conditions:
- By using the WWT website you agree to be legally bound by these Terms and conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the WWT website.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms and conditions regularly. Use of the WWT site after changes to the terms and conditions are posted means you agree to be legally bound by the updated terms and conditions.
- You must not use this website for any unlawful purpose, or for anything that would affect anyone else’s rights, or would stop or spoil anyone else’s use of the website.
Copyright and reproduction of content
Please do not use the content of this website including videos and images our permission. The consent for the stories and images included in the website is restricted to the promotion of Working Well Trust only. Any materials, pictures or videos on this website are owned by someone else, it will say they are, and you will need to ask that person’s/organisation’s permission to use them. Everything on this website is for information only and you may not use it for any commercial gain. If you do share information from this website, please acknowledge that it came from this site. Please do not change any information, pictures or videos that you get from this website.
This website has links, for your information, to other websites. WWT is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any other websites. We do not necessarily endorse content or opinions on these other websites.
Any donations made via this website are processed GoCardless. All information sent during the donation process is encrypted and secure.
Any queries on payments or refunds please use the contact us page.
- WWT endeavours to ensure the content of this website is accurate and up to date but does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- WWT is not a medical or legal advice organisation and provides information rather than advice.
- WWT does not accept liability for any inconvenience, loss or damage arising from the use or inability to use any of the information on this website.
Alteration of service or amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time.
None of the above terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.